Where to connect your laptop to the network
in the University of Waterloo Libraries - wireless or wired.
Wireless Connections Locations
- Throughout the Davis Centre Library
- Musagetes Architecture Library
- Throughout the Optometry building
- Pharmacy Library
- On all floors of the Dana Porter Library
Wired Connections Locations
Dana Porter Library
- Floor 1 along the "red wall" slightly above floor level and
on pillars at the tables in the centre of the room.
- Floor 2
All study tables, the group study booth and the laptop counter along the windows near Browsers/Graphics.
- Floor 5 Tables at end of the microfiche cabinets.
- Floor 6 LIB 608 study room.
- Floor 8 LIB 808 study room.
- Floor 9 LIB 908 study room.
- Floor 10 LIB 1008 study room.
Davis Centre Library
- In many of the group-study tables on the main floor.
- The carrels in the southwest corner
- access receptacles are in a track on the floor beside the windows.
If you are having difficulty, help is available
Librarian, Information Services and Resources, Davis
Web Operational Management Group, Library
March 18, 2013