Colour Printing Instructions
Colour printing is available at the Dana Porter and Davis Centre libraries at a price of 40 cents plus tax per printed side.
Colour printing instructions:
- Open a document or file that you want to print.
- Select 'Print' from the File menu.
- Go into printer ‘Name’ options and select either ‘colour double-sided’ or 'colour single-sided' as your printer of choice.
- Make other adjustments as you see fit and send it for printing.
the User ID box, enter everything that precedes the @ symbol in your email address. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you would enter jsmith. This is what you will have to enter at the release station to complete sending the print job to the printer.
- Release the job at the printing station. In the Dana Porter Library, the colour printer is networked to the print release station across from the Circulation Desk beside the main entrance. The colour printer at the Davis Centre Library is networked to both release stations. The price at both locations is 40 cents plus tax per printed side .
Note: The printer needs to warm up the ink before printing. Please be patient.
Weekend Supervisor and Technical Support (Porter)
May 13, 2013