Library Reserves provides access to:
- personal materials of instructors, for which they own the copyright (e.g. assignment questions/solutions)
- original print books, textbooks, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- links to materials within our licensed electronic resources, such as our electronic journal subscriptions
- links to scanned material for which we have purchased a transactional license
- links to digital materials for which permission has been granted
6-8 weeks for processing of requests that require transactional licensing or permission.
- there will be no Courseware packages placed on Reserve in UW libraries
- there will be no print copies of journal articles or book chapters/excerpts placed on Reserve in UW libraries
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Last Updated: January 7, 2011