Posters on the Library's Public Boards
- Posters promoting events on campus will be posted regardless of the nature of the event
- If there is room on the poster boards, other cultural notices of events taking place in Kitchener or Waterloo will be posted. “Cultural” is defined as the performing or visual arts, e.g. concerts, plays, art exhibitions, etc.
- Posters promoting religious, political or educational activities in the community at large will not be posted
- Posters advertising job postings, apartments for rent, and travel sales will not be posted
- There are a few miscellaneous things that may be posted if they are deemed to be of interest to students, e.g. upcoming LSAT tests
- All posters, flyers, etc. need to be stamped “Approved by Library." Contacts for approving posters are Laurie Strome (Porter) and Rose Koebel (Davis Centre). Ask for them at each location's Circulation desk.
For more information, contact:
Communications and Liaison Librarian
, Communications Librarian
May 5, 2011