A Better Primo!
Next time you’re using Primo, prepare for a pleasant surprise. The Library has recently upgraded this catalogue and discovery tool to a much-improved version.
Improvements include a cleaner and easier-to-use interface and more efficient delivery of search results, characterized by these features:
- A streamlined search and sign-in area designed with a slimmer banner
- A clearer search results display with reduced visual clutter and easily accessible links and item information
- An easier way to place holds
- New searching and sorting features. You can now sort alphabetically by author or title
- Fewer pop-up windows. Instead item results will have a new tabbed interface to display information
- Improved “did you mean?” suggestion
Thanks to you
The improvements you’ll notice in Primo are the result of your feedback. Since launching Primo last fall, we’ve listened to your suggestions and communicated them to Primo product developers.
We hope you enjoy using this version of Primo!
For more information, contact:
Project Manager, Primo Implementation Team
, Communications and Liaison Librarian
, Co-ordinator, Library Communications and Web Management
, Assistant, Library Communications and Web Development
September 15, 2010