Statistics and Data Guide
Finding data and statistics can be a daunting task for even the most fearless researcher. Thanks to the Library’s new Statistics and Data guide, the process has become a bit easier.
The Statistics and Data guide provides Canadian, U.S., and international sources for statistics and data.
- General and comprehensive sources organized by geographic regions (Canada, U.S., and International)
- Specific sources organized by subject
- An overview of the differences between data, statistics, and information, with definitions for each
- Information on how to cite statistics and data
- An FAQ with answers to questions such as “What is the password for E-STAT?” and “Do I have to pay for CANSIM?”
For more information on the Statistics and Data guide, contact:
DLI Representative and Liaison Librarian for Accounting & Finance, Economics, and Religious Studies
Government Information Librarian and Liaison Librarian for the School of Environment, Enterprise and Development
, Communications and Liaison Librarian
, Co-ordinator, Library Communications and Web Management
, Assistant, Library Communications and Web Development
May 10, 2011