Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Wondering about climate change these days? The Library recently subscribed to Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change (WIREs Climate Change).
Like other WIREs journals, Climate Change includes a useful combination of online reference material and current reviews. It has an interdisciplinary scope and provides a wide range of viewpoints on climate change from disciplines such as environmental history, the humanities, physical and life sciences, social sciences, engineering, and economics.
Topics covered within Climate Change, include:
- Climate, History, Society, Culture
- Paleoclimates and Current Trends
- Climate Models and Modeling
- Assessing Impacts of Climate Change
- Climate, Ecology, and Conservation
- Perceptions, Behavior, and Communication of Climate Change
- Climate Economics
- Climate, Nature, and Ethics
- Integrated Assessment of Climate Change
- Vulnerability and Adaptation to Climate Change
- The Carbon Economy and Climate Mitigation
- Climate and Development
- Policy and Governance
- The Social Status of Climate Change Knowledge
- Trans-disciplinary Perspectives
Climate Change is published in association with the Royal Meteorological Society and the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) in the United Kingdom.
It is accessible via Primo and the Library's e-Journals list. It is also indexed within many of the Library’s research databases, including Wiley Online Library, Scopus, and Web of Science.
For more information, contact:
Liaison Librarian for Chemistry and Earth & Environmental Sciences
Liaison Librarian for Environment & Resource Studies, Geography and Environmental Management, Planning
, Communications and Liaison Librarian
, Co-ordinator, Library Communications and Web Management
, Assistant, Library Communications and Web Development
February 9, 2012