Ebooks @ uWaterloo Guide
Did you know that the Library provides you with access to over ½ million e-books? See the Library’s new Ebooks @ uWaterloo guide to learn more about the e-book collections available to you.
Photo by libraryman
The Ebooks @ uWaterloo guide includes:
- Information on how to find e-books at uWaterloo
- A list of the e-book collections available to the uWaterloo community with links for accessing these resources
- A page linking to the Library’s e-reference works such as dictionaries, style manuals, encyclopedias, etc.
- A page with links to the various e-book platforms available via the Library, including ebrary, MyiLibrary, ScholarsPortal, EBL, and EBSCOhost. This page also contains links to publisher platforms for Springer, ASME, SciVerse, and more
- Instructions describing how to transfer e-books or portions of e-books to your portable device(s)
- Information on accessibility, printing and downloading options, and simultaneous user limits.
To access the Library’s e-book collections from off-campus, don’t forget to Connect From Home first!
For more information, contact:
Liaison Librarian for Classical Studies, Film Studies, Fine Arts, Medieval Studies, and Philosophy
, Communications and Liaison Librarian
, Co-ordinator, Library Communications and Web Management
, Assistant, Library Communications and Web Development
September 5, 2012